Even if you’ve had numerous barbecues, or even if you’re a seasoned grillmaster, picking the most efficient flat-top grill requires a lot of effort. But don’t stress! We’re currently brainstorming the top 9 flat top grills for 2023 to grill and chill in elegance.
Best Flat Top Grills For 2023 Review
1) Blackstone 1554 36 – Best Flat Top Grill
Do you want a powerful grilling machine or a sophisticated food machine? What if you could have both? This is one of the major advantages for the Blackstone 1554 flat-top grill.
The 60.000 BTU Blackstone is elegant and adaptable. One of the first things you’ll observe is that the grill’s design is stunning.
After assembling the grill and installation, you can use the Blackstone 1554’s electronic ignition to ignite your food quickly.
If it’s time to cook and cook, this top flat top grill can easily hold one or even a hundred! When you’re cooking a huge meal for the entire family, or cooking for yourself and your friend this Blackstone 1554 makes you an expert griller.
Make use of the four burners to grill the steaks you want in record-breaking time. You can also relax and enjoy your meal at a low temperature.
If your grill isn’t being used you can cover your grill with an optional canvas cover to shield your gorgeous barbecue from elements. Canvas covers are sold separately. It’s worth considering if you’d like to cover your flat top grill!
- 60,000 BTUs
- Electric ignition
- Affordably removable griddle
- Four independent burners
- Four caster wheels that are heavy-duty.
- Built-in grease catcher built-in
- It is very simple to setup and begin
- Great for cooking large events – or just for you
- A large area of 720 square inches allows you stretch out and enjoy while cooking
- The grill looks elegant and makes one feel like you’re professional griller
- Covers for grills are available as a separate item.
- The grill weighs in the vicinity of 120 pounds.
2 . Cuisinart Flat Top Grill CGG-0028 Review
If you’re searching for the top flat-top grill that has plenty of square-inch cooking space, but not the dimensions that comes with that of the Blackstone 1554, I suggest this model: Cuisinart Flat Top CGG-0028.
This grill with a flat top allows you to swiftly prepare corned Beef Hash fried eggs bacon, sausages peppers, onions, hamburgers, and steaks. All in one go! It’s because the CGG0028 comes with massive 644 square inches of cooking area. This is enough to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for 10 people.
It is attractive and light, especially considering the huge dimensions of the grill’s top. If you’d like to move the grill around your backyard or even put it in your camper, that’s fine.
- Cooking surface of 644 sq-inches
- 2 gas burners as well as 2 heat zones.
- Dual cup system for managing the grease in a dual cup
- The foldable design is clever and stylish.
- Convenient side table
- Light and compact, you can carry your barbecue anywhere you’d like – just half of the mass Blackstone 1554
- This grill packs a punchy impact for a grill that has a larger cooking area
- Simply pour the grease into either cup for quick cleanup
- Three-year limited warranty
A huge cooking surface, with just 2 burners for gas against the Blackstone 1554’s four burners
3 )PIT BOSS PB336GS – Best Portable Flat Top Grill Review
Are you a traveler in an RV? Perhaps you like to host tailgates at your favorite ballgames or soccer games? If yes, then end your search to find the top flat top grill today. Seriously. You must stop right now!
The Pit Boss PB336GS is one of the easiest and most compact grills in this list.
Don’t be fooled by the cute size and easy-to-use weight of this grill deceive the user… This PB336GS is a massive 289 square-inch cooking griddle that allows you to cook up a few burgers, home fries cut-up zucchini stir fry and all your favorite dishes at the same time.
- The profile is tiny and weighs just 25 pounds.
- Gristle pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Cast iron cooking surface that is resistant to rust.
- Two independent “push and twist” burners
- Four solid, non-slip legs
- There is no assembly needed – you can begin grilling in a matter of minutes
- It is easily among the top useful flat-top grills on this list
- The simple pull and turn ignition system makes grilling effortless.
- The cooking surface is a respectable 289 square inches for such a small package
- Easy to move at just 25lbs – ideal for your RV or camping site
Some grillers might require more than 289 square-inches flat grilling surfaces.
4 ) Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000 Flat Top Grill Review
Are you looking for the perfect flat-top grill that is mid-priced for your next barbecue? Look into this grill: the Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000. This grill has an easy to use electronic “push” ignition so you do not have to bend to get your grill lit up.
The grill isn’t as robust like the Blackstone 1554, or as mobile in the same way as Pit Boss’s PB336GS. Its Royal Gourmet Regal shines in its flexibility. The grill is lovely and light. It also appears to be a good fit.
When your grill is set up and ready to go, you can spit out 26,000 BTUs across an area of 486 square inches to get lots of warmth. The grill will make short job of hotdogs, steaks, burgers, and home fries stylishly.
- Electronic “push” ignition
- 2 burners separate with 13,000 BTUs each
- 486 square inches of cooking surface
- 2 large wheel casters
- Convenient side table
- A perfect mid-range flat top grill that offers a great combination of portability and power
- An impressive 26,000 BTU for plenty of heat
- Two large caster wheels assist in moving the grill a simple task
- Grill comes with a brake system, meaning it won’t slide away
This isn’t the easiest grill to build on this list.
5 ) Blackstone Table Top Grill Review
If you’re a fan of the Blackstone brand, but do not want the size or weight that comes with 1554 Blackstone 1554, then this is the best option.
This Blackstone Tabletop Grill is a great choice if you are looking for lots of power with you grill flat top without having to use an Olympic weight lifter in order to move the grill around your backyard or at your campsite.
At just 21 pounds, it grill is one of the lightest flat-top grills you can find.
Despite its tiny dimensions, regardless of its size, Blackstone Table Top grill packs an impressive punch. It’s due to the unique “H” style burner that is able to heat it up in a matter of minutes. There’s no need to wait for dinner!
- Grill weighs just 21 pounds.
- Heating stainless steel in the H shape technology
- 250 square-inch cooking surface
- 12,000 BTUs
- Electric igniter
- Built-in grease catcher built-in
- The grill is quickly heated despite it being among the more compact flat-top grills available.
- Grills are among the tiniest options, and is great for your backyard celebration and RV or even your patio
- The griddle can be detached for easy storage. It’s super low profile
- Cheap propane bottles of 1 pound provide power to the grill
It has only 260 square-inches of griddle-surface area which is also the most compact one on this list.
Royal Gourmet PD1300 Flat Top Grill Review
Are you looking for an easy-to-use tabletop flat top grilling solution that is more powerful and capacity that The Blackstone Table-Top Grill? You’re about to fall over this model: the Royal Gourmet the PD1300.
This brute-like beast is the largest grilling tabletop option on this list. With three separate burners that offer an impressive 9,000 BTUs per The PD1300 is the ideal blend of the strength of the grill flexibility, versatility, and strength.
- The most ridiculously simple “push button” Piezo igniter
- A tiny profile that weighs only 30 lbs.
- 325.9 inch cooking area
- Three burners that are independent, each with 9,000 BTUs each burner
- The catcher for the grease cup is on the side
- Control panel made of stainless steel
- A staggering 27,000 BTU of cooking power packed into a compact package
- The perfect choice if you’re looking to get a powerful tabletop cooker for your next gathering and tailgate or camping excursion
- Three burners independent to cook for the entire family or for just you
- With just 30 pounds, anyone could easily carry this without damaging their back
Some assembly is required
7 ) CUISINART CGG-888 Grill
This Cuisinart CGG-888 Grill is one of my most favorite grills that I have included on this list. If you’re looking fashionable while you flip hamburgers or cook pizza, you’ll love grilling on the CGG-888 for certain.
The grill doesn’t just appear as a classic grill found in a diner from the 1950s and it’s also equipped with an amazing system to manage grease. It has a handy 360-degree grease pan that effortlessly lets the grease in the cup, so you don’t cause the mess.
The appealing stainless-steel lid on the CGG-888 isn’t just about appearances. It can also be used as the top-of-the-line flattop lid grill to smoke, bake steam, roast, or smoke your most loved food items. I really love this grill! If you’re looking to cook delicious homemade pizza it’s the best option other than the outdoor pizza grill.
- The lid’s vented design and overall appearance gives it an A+ for fashion.
- 2 independent burners
- The clever 360-degree grease pan
- 30,000 BTUs
- Foldable side table
- Absolutely the coolest grill on this list, with an amazing vintage look
- The clever lid design enables you to bake, smoke, steam, roast, and smoke
- Additional points for originality
- At 60 pounds the grill is sturdy yet it is still easy to move around the backyard
- It is easy to clean and comes with an easy-to-clean paper towel holder
- A relatively tiny grill’s top surface area is only 22inches in size.
- Racks for roasting are for sale separately
8) Blackstone 28 inches Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
You’re in search of an extremely powerful flat-top grill, but don’t desire the weight and bulk that comes with the Blackstone 1554? Say hello to the 1554’s tiniest sister. This Blackstone 28-inch flat top grill will get the job done, and weighs just 75 pounds. It’s less than 45 pounds lighter then 1554 pounds of Blackstone 1554!
With 30000 BTUs and the black steel structure, you have the strength and durability that you would expect from Blackstone brand. There’s also an ignition button that you can push so that you’ll be able to say goodbye to anxiety when you try prepare your next steak or hamburger.
- The grilling area is 470 sq inches.
- 2 steel burners controlled independently Each one has 15,000 BTUs of heat.
- The easy push-button igniter
- Removable griddle top
- Wheels with heavy-duty casters
- A lot of power packed into an extremely small package
- It’s incredibly easy to ignite using the battery-powered push-button ignition
- 30000 BTUs provides enough heat to speed up the cooking of your burgers, hotdogs, sausages, and steaks
- A large surface of 470 square inches provides ample space to cook meals for your entire family. No more waiting
- Place the grill where you’d like using the caster wheels, and then put them back in place once you’re content
A lesser amount of power, cooking surface and burners, compared to Blackstone 1554
9 ) Royal Gourmet GB4001 Best Flat Top Grill Review
It has 52,000 BTUs and 792 inches of cooking area The Royal Gourmet GB4001 is a tank. If you’re looking to cook for a large army or for your favourite little league baseball team then this top flat-top grill packs a powerful punch and is a sight to behold.
If you’re not ready to give up your traditional style grill the GB4001 is also equipped with the option of half griddle grills that is a distinctive feature. The GB4001 is among the most powerful BTU grills on the list, besides that of the Blackstone 1554.
If you’re looking to get more BTUs than any of these, you’ll have to get a high-pressure burner!
- 792 square-inches of cooking area enormous
- 52,000 BTUs
- Control panel in stainless steel
- Initiator with push-button
- Large capacity grease cup
- 4 wheels with casters
- There is the option of an entire griddle or half griddle grill
- With a staggering 792 square-inch surface area, the GB4001 has the biggest cooking area on this list.
- The GB4001 packs some serious heat with 52,000 BTUs
- Four burners that are independent ensure you don’t burn through gas if you only need to grill one or two burgers
The Blackstone 1554 has 8,000 BTUs fewer as compared to the Blackstone 1554